- Dr Denti refit temporary dental cement
- Contains three ready to use capsules
- Temporary cap re-fitting cement for crowns, bridges, veneers inlays & onlays
- Just add water, mix and use
- Ideal temporary solution
TEMPORARY CAP RE-FITTING CEMENT
FOR CROWNS, BRIDGES, VENEERS INLAYS & ONLAYS.
Refit is ideal for temporary re-cementing of dislodged crowns bridges, veneers, facings, inlays and onlays (fixed prosthesis) which otherwise are normally permanently fixed in the mouth.
- Remove one capsule from pack, tap powder into longer proportion and then pull two halves of capsule apart.
- Drip 2-3 drops of water from the tap into capsule containing powder.
- Quickly close capsule.
- Hold capsule between finger and thumb and shake for three seconds.
- Open capsule and squeeze mixed cement onto fitting side of prosthesis.
- Finally seat prosthesis back onto tooth and orientate until properly seated.
- Close jaws and ensure the fit is comfortable, if not, quickly remove and re-start the re-cementation.
- Do not use continuously for more than 28 days.
A good reasonably priced product that can secure crowns for months if carefully used, but results may vary depending on one's care and skill, Crowns may vary.
It sets very well if mixed carefully, the main difficulty is judging the right small amount of water. During Covid I've used it on 2 post crowns, one very successfully, lasting for months, the other less so. When the crown does come out again, be prepared to scrape the old cement away; I use a scalpel. Cap type crowns are probably easier and more reliable.
John Crofts | Cumbria | October 2021