- Dr Denti refit temporary dental cement
- Contains three ready to use capsules
- Temporary cap re-fitting cement for crowns, bridges, veneers inlays & onlays
- Just add water, mix and use
- Ideal temporary solution
TEMPORARY CAP RE-FITTING CEMENT
FOR CROWNS, BRIDGES, VENEERS INLAYS & ONLAYS.
Refit is ideal for temporary re-cementing of dislodged crowns bridges, veneers, facings, inlays and onlays (fixed prosthesis) which otherwise are normally permanently fixed in the mouth.
- Remove one capsule from pack, tap powder into longer proportion and then pull two halves of capsule apart.
- Drip 2-3 drops of water from the tap into capsule containing powder.
- Quickly close capsule.
- Hold capsule between finger and thumb and shake for three seconds.
- Open capsule and squeeze mixed cement onto fitting side of prosthesis.
- Finally seat prosthesis back onto tooth and orientate until properly seated.
- Close jaws and ensure the fit is comfortable, if not, quickly remove and re-start the re-cementation.
- Do not use continuously for more than 28 days.